Monday, September 29, 2008

Social networking and Photo editing

Social networking websites allows me to post updates about the whats-going-on or whats-something-new in my life. Whether it's pictures, videos or blogs, you can find the latest ones in my friendster, facebook or multiply accounts.

Lately, I've been addicted with photo editing. I'm learning to use Corel, Photoshop and I have really appreciated the surge of free online photo editors.

Just sharing a few pictures which really taken quite a few extras of my free time.















I know these may look really amateurish to some but hey, at least I've started something. What really mattered when I was doing this was that I totally enjoyed it. I had fun especially that it starred the love of my life, my daughter Alix.

No comments: