Tuesday, September 16, 2008

life of a blessed single mother

why am i blessed? many would ask why. financially, i'm broke. i'm living on a hand to mouth basis. so why am i blessed?

blessings come in many forms. some in financial aspect, others in emotional, spiritual, environmental or physical. I'd say i am blessed because i am a mother. i may not be the best but i'm certainly good.

could still remember what I said to my OB-GYNE when she said that she needs to do an immediate C-section on me because my baby's health is at stake, her heartbeat is going down. I simply told her, do the best you can..Save my baby. I didnt care at that stage what the consequences would be, whether that would render me physically lifeless or financially incapacitated.

Regardless of what my bank statement says, I'm still happy and I still consider myself blessed. How's that for a feeling? =))

No comments: