Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Father's Day


the father's day.

The day was December 28, 2006. The day my daughters dad declared that he will never be the father of our little angel. My daughter was 4 months old then.

Each year on December 28, me and my daughter will celebrate fathers day. Celebrating a happy event on the most unconventional date gives me a feeling of strength and determination. determination to move on and the strength to start new.

To all fathers with beautiful adjectives, i salute you and may you continue your tireless effort to support, love and care for your children.

To all fathers with not so beautiful adjectives, I'll pray for you. may you realize your loss for abandoning your children. may it not be late when reality comes knocking at your door.

My toast to all mothers who function as father and mother at home. i know it's not an easy job. May you continue to strive to provide a better future for your children.


Cheers!

No comments: