Thursday, September 18, 2008

Goodbye Wisconsin Guy

Here is a letter Cebu Girl received from Wisconsin Guy

Hi Cebu Girl... It has been ten days since our last communication. I have had time to think and have made alternate arrangements for where to stay on my trip. I am waiting for approval of my visa application by the Philippine consulate in Chicago. I have found someone to be with in the Cebu area. Unfortunately, she is not you...but she has different strengths. It was natural for me to pursue you due to your outstanding intellect which I'm sure will lead to a very stimulating relationship with whoever you choose to marry. I also would have liked to help raise Cebu Baby who no doubt shares your intelligence. I am not intimidated by you and if I had the time for a lengthy courtship, I would enjoy chasing after you and seeing if I could win your love. I am 57 years old. I am looking to be with someone who is ready for a serious relationship.I think you will be ready in about another year. You are sitting on some anger (which is understandable) from your previous relationship. I am on the fast track right now. You are content with being a single parent. Compatibility is also a sticky issue for you and me. I have no need to have law school in my life. I have represented myself in court numerous times including a current case which I presented in written brief form in appeals court. You probably need to find a partner who is more supportive of your plan for law school.You are very much the kind of woman who I have already married in the United States. We would have huge power struggles. I have already been there and done that. I am looking for a different experience with a Filipina...simple, loving, down to Earth. You will make a great professional wife for another high powered professional. Some of your strengths would be wasted on me. You would be talking to me about your job and I would be looking into your eyes and wanting to rip your clothes off and make love to you. I thought about just cutting off everything between us. Life is so fickle though that it seems foolish to permanently and completely write off everything between us. If my alternate plans do not work out for some reason while I am in the Philippines, I still might try to contact you and meet. If you had been interested in me, I would have served myself up to you on a platter. I respect your choice to hold out for someone else. I love you and Cebu Baby and I will miss you. Wisconsin Guy

No comments: