Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 Things


3 things

There are 3 things I can't give up in my present life. 1. My faith 2. My daughter 3. My freedom These are the 3 things that have given me my life's inspiration. These are the things that I'd fight with my life. These are the reasons why I remain single. I haven't found the person who will embrace my ideals and would rally behind me for support.


I am in love though, in love and married. I am in love with the idea of being single. Married to the thought of staying single. I've made a vow before that I’ll decide whether I’ll get married or stay single when I'm 30. I am turning 30 next year. I also made a vow that if I get married, I’ll marry a friend. A friend who knows me personally. Somebody who adores me despite of my quirkiness and insanity. Someone who have seen it all. One of things I hate with romantic relationships is the "getting to know you" stage. I totally abhor it. I hate it.


I hate it when you don’t respect my religion. I hate it when you ask me if being catholic has affected my level of judgment and decision-making. I hate it when force yourself to be in the picture with my relationship with my daughter. I hate it when you interfere with my freedom.


These 3 things keep me sane. These 3 things are my lifelines.

No comments: