Thursday, February 26, 2009

Will she ever?

As I was watching Tayong Dalawa, a realization hit me. Would my daughter have the same fate as David Garcia Jr alias JR? Will her own father ever accept her? Will she ever feel what its like to be accepted and loved as a real daughter? I wonder when that would happen and I wonder most if that would happen.

I keep telling myself that I am not to be blamed with what happened. I should have picked a better man, a man who would stand by his responsibilities. But who can predict what's going to happen? Had I known that it would end up like this, I should have done something. Something that will set things right. No matter how much I hate my daughter's dad, I can't brush away the idea that if only we're friends again, it would have been better.

Only God knows the answer to all these questions and whatever the answer is, I hope He gives my daughter enough strength to accept the truth.

No comments: