Thursday, February 26, 2009

Humble and Bruised

Over the past years, I have wronged quite a few people. Some of them are on my friends list and a few of them are not. Allow me express my sincerest apologies to all those people I’ve hurt. I may have hurt you directly or indirectly or, may have only reacted in revenge or retribution to what you did to me; still I don't think you deserve to be treated the way I did to you.

I can list down the people whom I have wronged but I chose not to because it will absolutely spark controversies. But you know who you are. I was too insensitive and too proud then to admit that I was wrong. Yet, I know that what I did was simply incomprehensible.

I am now making amends with my own self. In this process, I need the forgiveness of the people I caused trouble with. I must admit that my life is slowly taking its course towards the right way. But I know it won’t be complete without your acknowledgment of forgiveness.

Lord, please forgive me also for making mistakes. I know that I’m prone to it in fact I’ve made a lot already. My life is so full of it that I could not imagine how You’ll be able to love me despite all the wrongdoings that I’ve done. But they say that no one can fathom the divinity of God and no one can measure your love.

So here I am Lord, humble and bruised. Forgive me and please don’t stop loving me.

No comments: