Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day

What makes me excited about this coming valentines day? Well, its because I’m going to celebrate Valentines Day with my daughter, Alix. We're going to have our lunch date at Jollibee and our dinner date at the "barbecuehan sa pantalan."

Main course for our lunch date consists of hotdog and spaghetti finished with twirl for our desert, although I'll probably think twice about the twirl.
Dinner date's main course consists of pork, gizzard, isaw, all barbecued of course matched with puso and water eaten under the bright moon and star lights with matching chill of the sea breeze (ill just keep my fingers crossed and hope that it wont rain on that day).

I can already see that it’s going to be the best Valentines Day ever. Alix will be the best valentine date. I never had so much anticipation for Valentines Day. I’m not the hopeless romantic type therefore I’m not always the type who eagerly plans for the day of hearts. But Valentines Day this year is an exception. I’m sure it’s going to be a blast.

No comments: