Friday, October 3, 2008

My Wedding (Part 1)

How do you want your wedding to be like? A friend asked me this question while we were pondering upon the questions life has thrown at us. I don’t know exactly how the question was formulated. I’m sure it didn’t take an Einstein-like mind to formulate such. Fortunately, I had a ready answer to that. You may exclaim in disbelief that I actually an idea how I wanted my wedding to be like. For somebody like me is a magnet to disastrous relationships, you will probably wonder if what I have is just fantasy or am I really hoping it for real.

Each one of us has a fantasy of the reality. We fantasize of something and hope that it would become real. As for the wedding, here are my fantasized realities:

The ceremony:

I only wanted the priest, the groom, God and me to be present and witness the union. I don’t want spectators. I don’t want people to hover around me during the saying of vows. I want a video or camera placed in certain angles that would capture the moment. I don’t want a photographer or cameraman to man these equipments. I want it to start rolling once the actual rites start.

I know this sound too much....

Probably, I shouldn't get married at all.

No comments: