Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blog Writing Contest

Our company has launched a series of contests for employees to join. One of them is the Blog Writing Contest. I want to join. I don't want to join. I want to join. I don't want to join. These decisions are pounding in the head. I've been pensive about this and yet I have not come up with a reasonable decision.

I'm afraid. I'm ashamed. I don't want to loose. I want to prove something. I don't want to loose. I want to prove something. I know it's crazy but I really wanted to join but I don't want to loose. I don't want to fail. But I am a human being. And a human being that I am is bound to fail. Whether I like it or not, I'm bound to fail.

No! I've failed a lot already. I don't want to endure another round of failure.

I'm just confused. Help me.

No comments: