Thursday, April 2, 2009

Summer School requirements

My daughter will soon start her summer school at Woodridge School. And here are the requirements:



1 box jumbo crayons (12 colors)
2 pieces Jumbo pencils
1 long plastic envelope with handle
1 pair of scissor
1 Elmer’s glue
40 pieces Long bond paper
40 pieces Short Bond
1 set watercolor
1 set colored paper
1 molding clay

Personal hygiene kit:

1 roll tissue paper
1 bath sop
1 bb powder
1 alcohol
1 hand towel
Extra t-shirt



I am a first time mother and this will be the first time that my daughter goes to school and will be the first time interacting with other children her age. So far, Alix only had one playmate and that is Trixie who is a year older than she is but they don’t even play when they’re together.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings. I am scared. I am excited. But whatever I am feeling right now, I know what I’m doing is the best for my daughter.

No comments: